International Recruitment and Support
Briercrest Christian Academy, College & Seminary seeks to connect with prospective students, parents, and alumni, which has a direct impact on the growth and stability of the institution. The International Recruitment and Support position will recruit international students to all three school and provide broad support to the department in welcoming and supporting international students upon their arrival.
Note: This is a 30 hour/week 9-month term position (with possibility of extension)
- Agreement to live within the Briercrest Institutional Covenant and align with the mission, vision, and values of Briercrest College and Seminary.
- A bachelor’s degree would be an asset
- Key skills include the ability to communicate effectively, time management, hospitality, and cultural sensitivity.
- Possess above-average technical ability with a variety of software such as: Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Trello, etc.)
- Previous experience with Salesforce or International marketing would been seen as an asset.
- A natural desire to learn new information, adapt, and problem solve.
- Able to work collaboratively with internal departments
- Able to work independently to complete tasks with grace and wisdom.
- Possess professional communication skills (written and verbal) in dealing with students, parents, and external bodies.
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change
DESIRED OUTCOMES AND ACTIVITIES
- Collaborate with Marketing Department on all international marketing
- Research and analysis of international student trends
- Selection and management of international marketing platforms
- Lead content creation for international marketing assets
- Oversee international recruitment for all three schools
- Work in collaboration with the admissions offices of each school
- Communicate and collaborate with international recruitment agencies
- Oversee document translation processes
- Assist students in preparing them for arrival
- Arrange student airport pickups and drop-offs
- Assist with travel documentation
- Collaborate with Student Development and Week of Welcome committee for arrival planning and support other events
- Provide support to the International Students Department
- Assist in creating and building desired department culture
- Administrative tasks
- Supporting Travel and Care Coordinators as needed
- This position reports the Director of International Students
- This position works closely with multiple departments, including Recruitment, Admissions, Marketing, Student Development, BCA, Seminary, and College Academic Services.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application