Marketing Admin Assistant
In addition to engaging all external audiences, the Marketing and Communications department is dedicated to serving the internal creative and promotional needs of Briercrest Christian Academy, College, and Seminary. We seek to help all internal departments and brand extensions serve their respective audiences as they particiate in our vision of educating disciples to equip the church and engage our world.
The Marketing Admin Assistant is a position designed to manage and complete internal creative and promotional requests made by various stakeholders within the Briercrest staff body. This position will also assist the Director of Marketing in managing projects and administrative tasks within the Marketing Department.
Note: This is a one year term position at 20 hrs/week
- Agreement to live within the Briercrest Institutional Covenant and align with the mission, vision, and values of Briercrest College and Seminary
- A passionate supporter of the education and community experience offered by Briercrest
- Strong proficiency in task management software (ie. Monday.com, Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Entry-level experience with design/template software (ie. Adobe inDesign, Canva, Lucidpress)
- A willingness to learn, adapt, and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change
- The ability to work independently, and within a team, showing initiative and a willingness to take risks
- Strong administrative abilities (ie. scheduling, communication, organization, setting deadlines)
- Fast and efficient communication through email, phone calls, and task management softwares
- Ability to operate office machinery for varying purposes (ie. photocopy machines, scanners, etc.)
- Ability to do repetitive work with speed and precision
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to juggle multiple priorities
- This position will serve 20hrs (4 hours/day for 5 days/week).
- Hours will be primarily worked in the Briercrest Marketing Office on campus. In-office work will be dependent upon directives instituted by the Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Manage and optimize internal ticketing and task management software
- Manage internal directional and creative signage
- Assist onboarding for new employees
- Organize and keep digital file storage up-to-date
- Edit and manage basic website content
- Work with various third-party contractors to see minor creative projects through to completion
- Keep supplies and equipment stocked and up-to-date
- Assist the Director of Marketing with administrative tasks as needed (ie. processing invoices, filling out paperwork, discovery meetings with internal stakeholders)
- Manage equipment lending to internal departments
- Schedule and manage payment for subscriptions and contracts
Internal Creative Projects
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal stakeholders. Meet with other departments to assess needs and solicit feedback. Communicate quickly and regularly with stakeholders.
- Take initiative to devise creative solutions to problems
- Perform minor digital design edits
- Create branded templates for other departments and keep them updated
- Research contractors for various projects, solicit quotes, and manage invoices
TEAM RELATIONSHIPS / OTHER
- Reports to the Director of Marketing
- Works alongside other Marketing team members
- Works interdepartmentally with various stakeholders to assess and execute internal needs
- Works with external contractors to develop creative projects
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application