Step 1: Application
- Review the Seminary Admission Requirements before proceeding.
- Fill out the Briercrest Seminary Online Application Form.
Step 2: Transcripts
- Request official sealed transcript(s) be sent to Briercrest Seminary (see address below) from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Request official sealed transcript(s) for all graduate education.
Step 3: References
- Pastoral Reference form submitted by your reference.
- Academic Reference form submitted by your reference.
Step 4: Portfolio Preparation
Filling out an Outcomes Assessment form is not required for students applying for a Leadership Certification. However, in the event that you choose to transfer your Leadership Certification into the Briercrest Seminary MA Leadership & Management program, you will need to fill out the appropriate outcomes assessment form (below) and email to Admissions.
These are fillable PDF forms that you will email to Admissions.
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
If you are coming for the United States or another country, please see the appropriate links under Admissions for the correct application process.